"For no one can lay any foundation other than the one already laid, which is Jesus Christ." - 1 Corinthians 3:11
HELP build Beautiful Savior in fayetteville, nc
LOCATION: Beautiful Savior Lutheran Church - Fayetteville, NC
DATES: February 5 - April 27, 2019
NUMBER OF VOLUNTEERS NEEDED: 10 volunteers/week for 12 weeks
DEADLINE TO APPLY: December 15, 2018
PROJECT MANAGER: Herb Mehne - Read the project manager letter [HERE]
Builders For Christ will assist members of Beautiful Savior Lutheran Church in Fayetteville, NC, as they continue their outreach plans. Builders will help remodel the existing church and parsonage and build a new church. The new building is 4,680 sq. ft.
Sign up today and help this mission congregation grow!
Step 1) Complete the Kingdom Workers Application.
This form is required of all volunteers.*
Step 2) Complete the BFC Project Form with more specific details.
Step 3) Sign the Kingdom Workers Volunteer Agreement.
Once signed, this Agreement covers all future service (as of March 1, 2018).
NOTE: Completion of these forms does not necessarily mean that you will be placed on this project. You will receive further information from the Project Manager and/or the Volunteer Management Team.
* In an effort to maintain current records, we ask that all volunteers complete the Kingdom Workers Volunteer Application. If you served on a BFC project and completed a Kingdom Workers Application, there is an option to complete the Alumni Application, which is considerably shorter. You must complete the Alumni Application prior to the BFC Project Sign Up Form.
What should I bring? Volunteers use their own personal tools, such as a hammer, nail belt, 1”x25’ tape measure, speed square, utility knife with blades, pry bar, and chalk line. All other tools are provided by BFC.
- - Camping will be available on site.
- - Housing is available with members of the congregation. Contact the Project Manager for more info.
- - BFC camper will be available on site (rental charge of $75/week for a two-week minimum stay).
FOOD: A noon meal and snacks will be provided each day. Volunteers are responsible for their own meals in the morning, evening, and on non-working days. Anyone not involved with the day-to-day building process are encouraged to assist the congregation with the meals and break snacks as needed.
COSTS TO CONSIDER:
- Transportation: Airfare or mileage
- Housing: RV, hotel
-Food: Volunteers cover any meal not provided
Support Builders For Christ
Learn more about Beautiful Savior Lutheran Church