KINGDOM WORKERS IS HIRING!
Job Title: Caribbean Program Manager
Employer: Kingdom Workers
Reports To: Senior Director of Ministry
Effective Date: Summer 2018
This Caribbean Program Manager will lead all Kingdom Workers field program ministry and staff in the Caribbean.
Core responsibilities will include:
- Development and maintenance of collaborative, cooperative, productive, and God-pleasing relationships with the leadership of fellowship church bodies, congregations, and ministries
- Development and enhancement of the Great Commission culture, and the culture of accountability of Kingdom Workers among staff and volunteers
- Build the capacity of Lutheran members to assist with community service outreach projects
Preferred Skills & Experience:
- Previously reside overseas or in a cross-cultural community in the USA
- Successfully developed, worked, and thrived in cross-cultural relationships
- Experienced in setting clear written expectations for co-workers with respect to results
- Demonstrated successful project management
- Demonstrated experience in new program development
- Formal field ministry program evaluation experience
- Motivated by the Great Commission and for Christian Welfare
If you have any questions, please contact Dan Moyle, Senior Director of Ministry, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ABOUT KINGDOM WORKERS
Kingdom Workers is a global, Christian non-profit that mobilizes believers to meet the physical and spiritual needs of communities around the world. We advance the gospel by partnering with local churches and their communities to discover and overcome their greatest obstacles together. The healing experienced results in lasting change that glorifies God.
Mission Statement: Kingdom Workers spreads the gospel by mobilizing Christians in locally sustainable mission work addressing spiritual and physical needs in communities worldwide.