KINGDOM WORKERS IS HIRING!
Job Title: Copy and Social Media Manager
Employer: Kingdom Workers
Department: Brand and Creative Development
Reports To: Senior Director – Systems Development
Effective Date: To be determined
The responsibilities of this role include maintaining that all communication materials are completed in a timely and professional manner communicating the Kingdom Workers’ brand. In addition, this role will be responsible for Kingdom Workers’ social media presence.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Develops concepts, researches, writes, and edits Kingdom Workers communication materials including but not limited to brochures, flyers, press releases, newsletters, direct mail, multi-media content, collateral materials and articles that support the brand.
- - Contribute to the planning, creation, and maintenance of the Kingdom Workers campaign calendar.
- - Proofreads all final copy to ensure accuracy.
- - Modifies existing communication materials.
- - Analyzes and interprets data to determine appropriate syntax, style and grammatical usage required for communication materials.
- - Develops and executes a social media strategy across channels including but not limited to Facebook and Instagram.
- - Performs a quarterly social media strategy analysis and report on the findings.
- - Manages projects from conceptualization to implementation, including but not limited to consulting with applicable parties to determine scope of project, developing materials and preparing for implementation.
- - Interacts and collaborates effectively with internal and external members to assure creative needs of Kingdom Workers are met.
- - Develops, implements, and maintains procedures that enhance efficiency internally.
- - Prioritizes and manages multiple projects within design specifications and budget restrictions.
- - Other duties as agreed upon.
Required Education, Experience and Necessary Characteristics
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent.
- At least two years of related experience or equivalent.
- Up-to-date on latest social trends and best practices for each channel.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively and persuasively in writing.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent grammatical and spelling skills.
- Proven ability to manage priorities, workflow and meet deadlines.
- Acute attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to plan and organize projects.
- Ability to work independently and as a member with various teams.
- Valid Driver’s License required.
Along with your resume and cover letter, please include three writing samples of varying length from your portfolio. We are most interested in brand storytelling, short and sweet copywriting, and anything you want to share with us that showcases why you would be the perfect person to write for and about Kingdom Workers. Remember, the ability to become fluent in multiple brand voices is an asset.
If you have any questions, please contact Chad Ellwein, Senior Director of Systems Development, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ABOUT KINGDOM WORKERS
Kingdom Workers is a global, Christian non-profit that mobilizes believers to meet the physical and spiritual needs of communities around the world. We advance the gospel by partnering with local churches and their communities to discover and overcome their greatest obstacles together. The healing experienced results in lasting change that glorifies God.
Mission Statement: Kingdom Workers spreads the gospel by mobilizing Christians in locally sustainable mission work addressing spiritual and physical needs in communities worldwide.