We have moved into the interview phase. Feel free to submit your credentials, however, we can't guarantee they will be pooled with the other candidates.
Thanks for your interest in Kingdom Workers' ministry.
Position Title: Marketing Coordinator & Designer
Department: Marketing Communication
Reports To: Marketing Communication Director
FLSA Status: Covered (Hourly, Full-Time)
Prepared Date: May 2017
So, you dig marketing? Me too. Let’s talk.
Help us tell the beautiful stories of souls being touched and physical needs being met around the world. The stories are challenging, diverse and powerful. It is our task to package and share stunning mission work with the public.
Every day we receive photos and stories from our ministry fields. We must understand the project itself and be prepared to present it to the public. Selecting the best images to connect with the written words is only the beginning of applying context to a story. The Marketing Coordinator will be asked to design engaging materials so the reader can immediately comprehend the impact of KW’s work.
The Marketing Coordinator reports to the Marketing Communications Director, and plays a key role in the graphic design of Kingdom Workers’ identity. This is a full-time position of 40 hours per week in the Kingdom Workers’ Wauwatosa, WI office.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
• Graphic Design of print-ready production of various mission advancement, recruitment and marketing items
• KW website maintenance including Homepage and Landing page creative
• Contribute to overall strategic and tactical marketing plans in alignment with KW’s current strategic objectives
• Demonstrated ability to convert written or theoretical ideas into visual images
• Proactively present fresh ideas related to marketing strategy
• Report on channel specific KPIs along with position KPIs
• Manage several marketing projects from inception to execution
Oversee, direct and evaluate the work of KW Marketing interns and vendors as assigned by the Director of Marketing Communication.
Qualifications of the Successful CandidateThis individual must possess demonstrated ability in clear, friendly, and concise interpersonal communication. This position is ideally suited for a candidate with excellent visual communication skills, intense attention to detail and is interested in graphic layout, web design, and social media. As a Christian Non-Profit, a spirit of service is common quality in our staff.
Required Education, Experience, Skills and Necessary Characteristics
• A college degree in Graphic Design, Marketing, Communication, or another relevant field: Minimum Bachelor’s degree
• Highly organized and detail oriented
• Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign is required
• Working knowledge marketing with social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram)
• Excellent command Graphic Design
• Comfortable with various forms of technology (smartphone and web-based)
• Basic understanding of Web Analytics and Data Analysis
• Ability to work efficiently in fast paced environment
• Professionalism a must – We’re building a brand
• Commitment to maintaining confidentiality when required
Physical and Unique Demands
Ability to travel to the Kingdom Workers office in Wauwatosa, WI. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the functions of this job.
Salary: Commensurate with experience and competitive with other similar non-profit organizations, and dependent on performance.
About Kingdom Workers
Purpose: Kingdom Workers was created to deploy the gifts and talents of Lutheran church members in mission work, making disciples under the Great Commission!
• Christian Servant Leadership, called to serve our neighbors
• Partnership, building trust and respect among the royal priesthood of believers
• Sustainability, through genuine collaboration and local leadership
• Innovation, recognizing the future and developing new solutions
• Accountability, using gifts and resources for long-term impact
• Learning, with humility to constantly improve
Mission: Kingdom Workers spreads the gospel by mobilizing Christians in locally sustainable mission work addressing spiritual and physical needs in communities worldwide.