KINGDOM WORKERS IS HIRING!
Job Title: Senior Director of Programs
Department: Kingdom Workers Programs
Reports To: Kingdom Workers CEO
The responsibilities of this role include leading the development and execution of all Kingdom Workers community ministry programs and all program associated functions. Additionally, the Senior Director of Programs will work with the CEO to collaboratively create and maintain the Christ-focused and Great Commission-driven culture and environment of the Kingdom Workers organization.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversee and support all Kingdom Workers ministry programs.
- Identify and pursue opportunities for new areas of Kingdom Workers ministry programs as well as sustainable expansion of existing Kingdom Workers programs.
- Ensure a formal program evaluation process is maintained and used for program improvement as well as decisions with respect to additions or eliminations of programs.
- Globally recruit and develop all Kingdom Workers program staff.
- Ensure proper accountability practices are engaged and enforced among all Kingdom Workers Program staff.
- Represent Kingdom Workers to partners and prospective ministry partners.
- Conduct all activities so as to engender good domestic and global public relations.
- Assist the CEO in developing major donor support.
- Develop and maintain a collaborative, cooperative, and God-pleasing relationship with both foreign and U. S. church leaders.
- Learn from and utilize techniques and approaches used by other similar organizations.
- Be available for collaboration and cooperative planning with any affiliated church entity or administrator with which Kingdom Workers is in doctrinal fellowship.
- Work with other Kingdom Workers senior leadership to make strategic decisions at the organizational level.
- Other duties as agreed upon with the CEO.
Required Education, Experience and Necessary Characteristics
- A college degree in a relevant field required.
- Excellent executive communication skills.
- Minimum of 5 years of demonstrated management experience.
- Strong interpersonal skills; analytical and strategic planning abilities; and experience in deploying human and financial resources towards key mission goals.
- Proven ability to work cross-culturally, collaboratively, and manage multiple priorities and projects.
- Able to think strategically and capable of creatively implementing programs to achieve measurable goals for developing community impact programs in a cross-cultural environment.
- A true passion for reaching the lost, a commitment to outreach and discipleship of mission volunteers, good stewardship, and creating a work environment that fosters open and honest two-way communication.
- Skill in identifying and seizing upon innovative methods to deliver the defined goals and objectives prescribed by the Kingdom Workers Board of Directors.
- Ability to work well under pressure, reliably meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment, demonstrated attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
- Demonstrated leadership experience.
- Must be a member in good standing of a church formally affiliated with the Confessional Evangelical Lutheran Conference.
- Valid Passport required.
- Valid Driver’s License required.
Physical Demands/ Work Environment
Ability to travel by road, air or other means as may be encountered in a developing country.
Ability to happily spend time and work in conditions that may occasionally be deemed primitive.
Ability to lift and /or move up to 50 pounds.
Frequently required to walk, sit and stand.
Frequently required to utilize hand and finger dexterity.
Continually required to talk and hear.
Occasional exposure to wet and/or humid conditions.
Occasional exposure to outside weather conditions.
Occasional exposure to blood-borne and airborne pathogens or infectious materials.
Note: Reasonable accommodations may be made for individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
The above information describes the general duties and requirements necessary to perform the principle functions of the position. This shall not be construed as a detailed description of all the duties and requirements that may be necessary in this position.
If you have any questions, please contact Chad Ellwein, Senior Director of Systems Development, at email@example.com.
ABOUT KINGDOM WORKERS
Kingdom Workers is a global, Christian non-profit that mobilizes believers to meet the physical and spiritual needs of communities around the world. We advance the gospel by partnering with local churches and their communities to discover and overcome their greatest obstacles together. The healing experienced results in lasting change that glorifies God.
Mission Statement: Kingdom Workers spreads the gospel by mobilizing Christians in locally sustainable mission work addressing spiritual and physical needs in communities worldwide.