Strategic Plan 2013-2017
Our vision for Kingdom Workers is to be the leading organization for connecting people, ideas, and resources to mission fields and churches with expressed spiritual and physical needs. All this is done to the glory of God, compelled by the Great Commission.
To achieve this vision, the following objectives will guide our work for the next four years.
1.Kingdom Worker programs, while changing and adapting as necessary, will always focus on going, telling, and sharing the saving message of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ through service and evangelism! [Mission Programs]
2. Kingdom Workers will expand our pool of volunteers to enable a shift in focus from funding projects of other ministries to implementing and executing volunteer-driven Kingdom Workers mission programs. [Volunteers]
3. Kingdom Workers will broaden our base of financial support by building and strengthening relationships with donors and volunteers through ongoing and impactful dialogue. [Funding]
4. Kingdom Workers will follow a unified communication plan, incorporating traditional as well as innovative methods to inspire excitement, freshness, and passion for the work of the Lord among volunteers, donors, and other constituents. [Communication]
5. Kingdom Workers will expand strategic partnerships with CELC individuals and organizations to optimize the deployment of experience, skills, and resources. [Partnerships]
6. Kingdom Workers will research, monitor, and manage necessary operational support—financial, spiritual, and logistical—for those working through or with us. [Operations]
The full strategic plan details numerous goals within each operation area, Mission Programs, Volunteer Management, Communication, Partnerships and General Operations.
Over the coming months and years, as we implement this plan, these goals provide a system for measuring and tracking our performance. If you would like to receive a copy of the plan, please contact Patty Eagon, office manager.
Help Us Spread The Word!