TRIP EXTENSION Waiver
This Kingdom Workers Travel Waiver for Trip Extension (“Trip Extension Waiver”) between Kingdom Workers, a nonprofit corporation organized and existing under the laws of the State of Wisconsin, its directors, officers, and employees (collectively “Kingdom Workers”) and the individual signing this Trip Extension Waiver (“You”) is in addition to, and not a replacement of, the Volunteer Release, Waiver, and Confidentiality Agreement (“Agreement”) between You and Kingdom Workers.
By signing this Trip Extension Waiver, You agree as follows:
1. TRIP EXTENSION REQUEST. You are traveling to a location away from your location of origin to provide volunteer services in connection with a project coordinated by Kingdom Workers (the “Kingdom Workers Project”) (the location to which you are traveling is referred to as the “Destination” in this Trip Extension Waiver). You have requested the ability to remain at or near the Destination following completion of the Kingdom Workers Project. The period during which you are volunteering for Kingdom Workers is called the “Project Period” and the period during which you remain at or near the Destination following the Project Period is referred to as the “Trip Extension Period” in this Trip Extension Waiver. You acknowledge and agree that You independently initiated the request for a trip extension and that no one at Kingdom Workers suggested or required You to remain at or near the Destination beyond the Project Period.
2. INDEPENDENT TRAVEL. You understand and agree that you are traveling independently during the Trip Extension Period and that such travel is unrelated to Kingdom Workers or its mission. As such, You understand and agree that: a) you are fully responsible for your actions or inactions, including any consequences flowing from them; b) you are financially responsible for all of Your needs during the Trip Extension Period; and c) you will not seek financial or other assistance from Kingdom Workers for expenses incurred or events occurring during the Trip Extension Period, including but not limited to travel-related difficulties.
3. NO INSURANCE DURING TRIP EXTENSION PERIOD. You understand and agree that, even if You or your travel had been covered by any insurance provided by or through Kingdom Workers during the Project Period, Kingdom Workers cannot verify that any such insurance is or will be available to cover any occurrence during the Trip Extension Period.
4. NO COST REIMBURSEMENT FOR EXPENSES DURING TRIP EXTENSION PERIOD. You understand and agree that You are fully responsible for all costs incurred by You during the Trip Extension Period, including but not limited to the costs of food, travel, and housing. If Kingdom Workers provides You with a round-trip transportation ticket for which return travel is scheduled for the end of the Trip Extension Period, You may use that ticket for return travel. No such round-trip ticket will be provided to you by Kingdom Workers until You have signed this Trip Extension Waiver.
5. NO EMERGENCY ASSISTANCE DURING TRIP EXTENSION. If any type of emergency occurs during the Trip Extension Period, You understand and agree that Kingdom Workers will not be available to assist You and that You will be solely responsible to manage the event without the involvement of Kingdom Workers.
6.OTHER: Reference to benefits that are unavailable during the Trip Extension Period does not indicate that those benefits will be necessarily be available to You during the Project Period. This Trip Extension Waiver shall not be interpreted as conferring any benefit on You or requiring Kingdom Workers to provide any of the disclaimed benefits to You at any time.
By clicking "Yes" and typing your Name and Email Address below, you are declaring the following:
- you are at least 18 years old, or are a parent or guardian completing this form on behalf of your child or ward;
- you have read and agree to the Trip Extension Waiver and have been given the opportunity to ask questions and to seek clarification regarding the waiver.
- you are signing this waiver freely and voluntarily.